Forum Xamarin.iOS
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Exception "condition 'info' not met " occurred when using Async.FromContinuations of F#.

I use F# for ViewModel and Model side.
In some places, I use Async.FromContinuations.
Exception above has occurred on iPhone5C iOS8.3 when calling cont function. This occurred in 100% on the certain situation. Same code runs in other situations too but it runs successfully. And same code runs on other devices properly.
error: * Assertion at /Users/builder/data/lanes/3969/44931ae8/source/xamarin-macios/external/mono/mono/mini/mini-generic-sharing.c:2351, condition "info" not met(i changed quote to double quote)

https://github.com/mono/mono/blob/master/mono/mini/mini-generic-sharing.c line 2368 might cause this, but I'm not sure because line number shown by log is different.

I changed this part to use TaskCompletionSource then it works properly.

I think it's difficult to find reason from these info,but I wanna know similar problems occur or not.

Tagged: