XAMARIN PCL consumming WCF

I'm developping in Xamarin PCL a project cross-platform I'm testing on IOS and android with Visual studio 2015 V4.6. I need to include System.ServiceModel In my portable Class to consume WCF Services. I can't Include it with Nuget Packets.

Could not install package 'System.ServiceModel.Primitives 4.3.0'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets '.NETPortable,Version=v4.5,Profile=Profile259', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

I tried to include directly Right clic on References -> path->System.ServiceModel[4.0.0.0] and then add* I have this error message

' Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Can not resolve reference: /Users/ludovic/Library/Caches/Xamarin/mtbs/builds/DemoHandyLife.iOS/725fe7b4d3cb829a82e1002d425b8f86/bin/iPhoneSimulator/Debug/System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll DemoHandyLife.iOS C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets 696'

If I add System.ServiceModel[5.0.0.0] I have these Error Message

Error CS0012 The type 'CookieContainer' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Net, Version=5.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e'.

Error CS0012 The type 'CookieContainer' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Net, Version=5.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e'.

I tried to add the system.Net Version=5.0.5.0 automatically but nothing happen. Can someone Help me? Thanks in advance

Tell me if you need more details. Thanks in advance for your help.