Forum Events & Community

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

September 24: Android Development With Xamarin, C#, and Azure Mobile Services (BASTA Germany)

Today I did my first really large Xamarin session at a developer conference. More than 150 people were in the room at the BASTA conference in Germany. Obviously, there is a lot of interest for Xamarin in the German C#/.NET community. I did an introduction into Xamarin and developed a sample on stage showing things like async programming, SQLite, Windows Azure Mobile Services integration, etc.

If you are interested in my slides or samples, you find the resources in my blog post.

Date: September 24th 2013
Event: BASTA! Conference

• amilleramiller USXamarin Team Xamurai

Hey @Rainer

Thanks for posting these! If you have any other future talks coming up, feel free to share them on the Forum for others who might be interested in attending.

Great job! :D