Issues with version 1.1.214

I just upgraded UrhoSharp from version 1.1.125 to 1.1.214 and encountered a couple of issues in my game, running on OSX:
1) I create and set a cursor object on UI. As soon as I move the mouse it starts drifting against the upper-left corner of the window!?
2) All my UI elements look really small (compared to how it looked when using the other version). I guess it depends on "Fixed High DPI issues" on iOS/macOS? But how can I get back the look/size when using the other version?

• EsaKEsaK SEMember ✭✭

One more issue detected:
    3) I can only get UI button events (SubscribeToReleased) if the button is in upper-left corner!?

• EgorBoEgorBo BYXamarin Team ✭✭✭

@EsaKylli.5920 said:
    I just upgraded UrhoSharp from version 1.1.125 to 1.1.214 and encountered a couple of issues in my game, running on OSX:
    1) I create and set a cursor object on UI. As soon as I move the mouse it starts drifting against the upper-left corner of the window!?
    2) All my UI elements look really small (compared to how it looked when using the other version). I guess it depends on "Fixed High DPI issues" on iOS/macOS? But how can I get back the look/size when using the other version?

Hello @EsaKylli.5920 sorry to hear.
    2) You can disable that mode via HighDpi flag in ApplicationOptions.
    1,3) can you provide more details or better a simple repor project please?

• EsaKEsaK SEMember ✭✭

@EgorBo: Thanks for your support!

2) OK, found it. Is this flag iOS/macOS specific, or is it used on all platforms?

1,3) I tested on FeatureSamples.
    In "23_Water" the camera view starts drifting (and eventually points up against the sky) as soon as I start moving the mouse.
    In "02_HelloGUI" nothing happens when clicking on the UI controls (the events are not fired).
    I found out that when setting HighDPI to false everything works as expected!

• EsaKEsaK SEMember ✭✭

Is there any fix in sight for the HighDPI issue?

• EsaKEsaK SEMember ✭✭

This is still a problem in the latest version (1.2.21).
    Is there any fix in sight?