Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Is there a good resource for Xamarin Forms using F#?

I'm thinking of porting over an iOS and Android project over to Forms using F#. Currently I'm maintaining the app but some things I'd like to improve and also I'd like to make maintenance easier, I also want to try out F# and think this could be a good learning experience.

As long as the resource covers things like services and the sort, and is detailed enough as I'll only really be able to do this over weekends / days off and I tend to lose track of where I dropped off when I focus on other projects.

The resources in Xamarin studio are kinda basic / really just showing that you can do an App with F# but not too helpful for learning, as are the ones I've found with some googling.

Thanks guys.

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers