Forum Xamarin Xamarin.Forms

Xamarin Forms Maps - How to get the value of the Zoom and add a listener on it?

Emixam23Emixam23 USMember ✭✭✭

Hi,

I think that everything is in the title, I'm working with a PCL logic

Thank in advance !

Answers

• VyomworkVyomwork INMember

Hi Maxime,

EXPERTISE FOR XAMARIN FORMS MAP PROGRAMMING AND REQUEST TO SHARE YOUR SKYPE, SO MY TEAM LEAD WHO HAVING EXPERIENCE OF MORE THAN 11+ YEARS WILL ASSIST YOU MORE BRIEFLY...

VYOMWORK LLP (www.vyomwork.com) is young start-up with an employee strength of 50+ specializing in complete end to end software design, Programming, Consulting and Maintenance services. Reason to connect with you to explore opportunities for application development/support services related to web app and mobile app developments.

Questions:
    1) What is timeline for the requirement?
    2) When would you expect to start the development?
    3) Could you please share more details regarding the scope?

With a young team of 50+, an in-house studio and a strong programming team, we are capable of building quality and cost effective solutions. We server you better and expect to select VYOMWORK LLP for your project selection criteria and we are committed to provide best quality for long term business relationship.

Could you please give me an appointment for quick discussion at your convenient time?

Cordially,
    VYOMWORK LLP

• Emixam23Emixam23 USMember ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

Hi,

I have a Linkedin but do you have any idea about my problem?
    Also, I worked a lot with map, I barely have all of the functions made (polyline multi points and polyline color/stroke cross, tile style customizable cross and now, I'm finishing with pins. Camera focus on points/polyline/user). Everything made as BindableProperty and cross over (Android, iOS & UWP)