I'm trying to build and debug an iOS app from Visual Studio. I have the latest Xamarin stable version installed and can run the test apps from Visual Studio or Xamarin. However when I run my own app (mvvmcross based) it only displays a black screen on the simulator.
This code has been in development for 3 months and was working until very recently. The code will deploy if built using Xamarin Studio on the Mac.
I've tried the following:
1) Rolling back my code to a version over 1 month ago (that was definitely working). No luck.
2) Checking and changing the application settings for Application Name, version and identifer. No luck
3) Deleting the iPhone Simulator folder on the mac. No luck
4) Moving both PC and Mac to the Alpha Channel. No luck.
5) Multiple restarts of both machines. No Luck
6) Changed all my PCL projects to iOS library projects. No luck.
7) Targeting the 6.0 SDK rather than 6.1 SDK. No luck
8) Removing all code from my AppDelegate apart from an empty FinishedLaunching method. No luck
I'm at a complete loss and would appreciate any help.