Forum posts - marking as 'Question' and 'Answered'

JamesLaveryJamesLavery GBBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

How are people flagging their posts as Question and Answered? I'd like to do this with some of mine, but can't see where to do it!

James

• betimbetim ALMember, University ✭✭

It sounds good question. Same problem here.

• CheesebaronCheesebaron DKInsider, University mod

When you create a question, you need to press the arrow on the button to create a question rather than a simple forum post.

• JamesLaveryJamesLavery GBBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

Aha thanks! Hadn't spotted that.

• DadyaDadya INMember

I want to use Xamarin EMDK 2.2 for scanning barcode of HandHeld Mobile device .I downloaded demo of emdk from this link http://techdocs.zebra.com/emdk-for-xamarin/2-2/tutorial/barcodeapitutorial/ but this demo is not working.I got error
    Xamarin.AndroidTools.AndroidDeploymentException: InternalError ---> Mono.AndroidTools.InstallFailedException: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY].I want to use emdk for barcode scanning of HandHeld Mobile device.Please help me how to resolve this error.Please suggest me solution for Barcode scanning of HandHeld mobile device.Please reply sir.

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dadya - Instead of asking your question in totally unrelated topics, you should create a new topic in the correct forum (Xamarin.Android) and ask your question there.

@DaveHunt - You got there before me...
    @Dadya - asking in this topic isn't going to get your question visible to others at all. It's clear that no-one else is interested in whether replies are marked as answers when they are not!

• AshleyGazichAshleyGazich USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@Dadya
    This thread is quite old and on a different topic than the issue you are having. For troubleshooting a new scenario, I would recommend creating a new forum discussion or question. Thanks!

• AB787AB787 INMember

How to mark a response as an answer?

• BillyMartinBillyMartin USMember ✭✭✭

So once the thread is started, it's too late to flag it as question and answered then? I have a thread I started as a comment and want to change it.

@BillyMartin yes I think that is the case.
  • BillyMartinBillyMartin USMember ✭✭✭

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the speedy reply @JamesLavery !