SIGABRT error with mono 4.4

please someone give me light , i have been fighting with this for 2 days now, i have a console app, which i made using the xamarin studio community, it ferences the following dlls :
1.MeFWCFClient
2.Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common
3.Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging
4.Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2
5.Microsoft.Practices.Unity
inside the IDE, i am targeting, the mono/.net 40, if i build it inside windows, it runs perfectly as expected, but the problem is on linux
you see, this app, is called by php script and passes 5 arguments to it,
as "exec("/opt/mono/bin/mono exepath/app.exe -f [$subid $cmdToExecute $uniqueID $segsocpert $formCode]", $output)"
when run with the php script, it returns the following output, which i have no idea on how to correct, i have tried everything i can think of , but no luck, which is why i decided to register for help, please

Can't find custom attr constructor image: /home/planillastogo/public_html/MEFEXE/Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.dll mtoken: 0x0a00001d
Unhandled loader error: 7, (null) System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 System.Management.Instrumentation.WmiConfigurationAttribute

  • Assertion: should not be reached at loader.c:299

Stacktrace:

at <0xffffffff>
at MeF.Client.Logging.Audit.Instance () <0x00043>
at MeF.Client.MeFClientBase..ctor () <0x00063>
at MeF.Client.Services.MSIServices.LoginClient..ctor () <0x0000f>
at mef.Program.CreateServiceContext () <0x000cf>
at mef.Program.Main (string[]) <0x000df>
at (wrapper runtime-invoke) .runtime_invoke_void_object (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0x000c8>

Native stacktrace:

    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x49df85]
    /lib64/libpthread.so.0(+0xf7e0) [0x7fb23cca07e0]
    /lib64/libc.so.6(gsignal+0x35) [0x7fb23c7195e5]
    /lib64/libc.so.6(abort+0x175) [0x7fb23c71adc5]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x642352]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x6420dc]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x64229c]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x5448a4]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono(mono_class_from_typeref_checked+0x172) [0x51c472]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x51b025]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x5648f0]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x564c8d]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x564617]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono(mono_metadata_parse_mh_full+0x22e) [0x56576e]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x434d12]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x46537f]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x45344c]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x4fff16]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x501579]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x4186be]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x418a0b]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x4a18bd]
    /opt/mono/bin/mono() [0x4a2149]
    [0x41358289]

Debug info from gdb:

=================================================================
Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries

used by your application.

Aborted

Sign In or Register to comment.