Widget similar to Android context menu, for Xamarin.Forms?

NamyslawSzymaniukNamyslawSzymaniuk USMember ✭✭✭✭

Is there any widget, similar to Android context menu, for Xamarin.Forms (especially for Android and iOS)?

I wanted to have "custom" toolbar (not related to any Xamarin.Forms toolbar), in order to have the same nice toolbar look at Android and iOS.
For left side "swipe" menu, I used Telerik RadSideDrawer.
For right side "three dots" menu, I'm wondering, what can I use... I wanted to achieve something similar to widget with Action 2 and Action 3 at below screenshot:

Currently I'm invoking there ActionSheet, but it's just displayed at:

• the middle of the screen for Android
  • at the botton middle of the screen for iOS

Is there any nice looking alternative, some plugin, that will provide something similar, to above screen widget with Action 2 and Action 3 , for Xamarin.Forms - so it wil be shown at the top right corner of the screen?

The next question is linked, because I'm looking some something, that will provide me widget, for ListView item, like on below screenshot:

Let say, that I've already achieved those "three dots" button for each row, but I'm looking for some UI component, that could be shown on similar position - it will be shown beside those "three dots" button.

Thanks a lot!

Answers

• NamyslawSzymaniukNamyslawSzymaniuk USMember ✭✭✭✭

Anyone? Any idea/plugin, using which I could achieve this?
    Thanks!

• nikkanikka USMember ✭✭

this seems to be doing the job, if you're willing to pay. customization won't be hard. if i where You, i would write a custom view, animate it and then overlay it using AbsoluteLayout. shouldn't be hard.

• DorababuDorababu USMember ✭✭

Hi @NamyslawSzymaniuk can you able to achieve the the popup functionality as you shown in the image, music app clicking on dots need to show the menu popup, if so can you pease share the code.

Thanks in Advance.

• NamyslawSzymaniukNamyslawSzymaniuk USMember ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Dorababu , I've just used Rg.Plugins.Popup plugin, for showing popup.
    For me, the most important, was to achieve "similar looking" UI - not exactly list item context menu popup (as in screens above).

Rg.Plugins.Popup gives me just popup, which is highly customizable, and same looking on iOS and Android.

• DorababuDorababu USMember ✭✭

Hi @NamyslawSzymaniuk, Thanks for the quick response. I exactly needed same UI popup as it is in the Music play app.
    I will try to customize the Rg.Plugins.Popup.

• MinifishMinifish FRMember
    edited June 2017

Can't we implement a custom renderer for ActionSheet ?
    Cause i'm stuck and i want to display a context menu similar to music app, actionsheet aren't pretty for this stuff ...
    How can I achieve this goal ?
    I don't wanna call an external plugin

Thanks