I tried to use Xamarin to develop BLE, but I met a can't solve the trouble.
I use AIDL to instructions and data transmission BLE, let the server process (native android) to the actual connection BLE devices, let the client process (Xamarin. Android) manipulation of BLE devices and receive data.
I have already completed the use of native Android to achieve the test requirements.
However, when I was in use Xamarin to implement this requirement, I can scan by interface to the bluetooth device at present.When I tried to connect a bluetooth device, the program crashes, and the DeBug log in VS 2015 shows the following error:
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.
I hope you know what I mean.
Any thing will be great help to me.