On iOS it is possible to set the landscape and portrait modes for phones and tablet separatly.
Is this also possible for Android and UWP?
@Daniel.Reiter Yes it is possible to set the landscape and portrait modes for phones and tablet separately. All you have to do is this:
1. Open "info.plist" file in your iOS project
2. Right now you can see the iPhone/iPod Deployment Info Section only
3. Set the "Devices" option to the "Universal",
4. Now you can see the iPad Deployment info section separately
5. Set the Device Orientations as per your requirement for iPhone and iPad now
As I mentioned before for iOS it is no problem but how does it work for Android and UWP?
@Daniel.Reiter - see this link Device Orientation.
I hope that is what you are looking
Well I dont think that its possible then..
Calling the Method OnSizeAllocated() will cause a problem on devices above phones I assume.
But still thanks for you help
Xamarin Inc., as a wholly-owned Microsoft subsidiary acting as a separate legal entity, adheres to the Microsoft Privacy Statement: Privacy & cookies