Not build project vs 2013-xamarin

Hi, I trying execute the project in visual studio 2013 but when execute the project i get this error types:

Error 4 Could not find Windows Runtime type 'Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.IXamlMetadataProvider'. BuildApp.Windows

Error 2 The "GetAdditionalResourcesFromAssemblies" task could not be instantiated from "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Build.Tasks.dll".
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.
at System.Security.Cryptography.MD5CryptoServiceProvider..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoConfig.CreateFromName(String name, Object[] args)
at System.Security.Cryptography.MD5.Create()
at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.GetAdditionalResourcesFromAssemblies..ctor() BuildApp.Droid

Error 3 The "GetAdditionalResourcesFromAssemblies" task has been declared or used incorrectly, or failed during construction. Check the spelling of the task name and the assembly name. BuildApp.Droid

Error 4 Could not find Windows Runtime type 'Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.IXamlMetadataProvider'. BuildApp.Windows

Thanks for help!

• RamanChhinaRamanChhina USMember ✭✭

I have the same issue, is there a solution for this? I can't disable FIPS due to policy.

I am using Windows 10, Visual Studio 2017 (15.9.14).