after xamarin upgrade RESTSharp app rejected by WCF service httperror 500

SteveBrudiSteveBrudi USMember ✭✭

I upgraded the Xamarin Studio on the Mac mini, upgraded the Xamarin plugin in Visual Studio to the most current releases. I then upgraded visual studio 2015 to RC3. During the Xamarin Studio upgrade the mac mini keychain was corrupted and I had to reset.

Mobile App uses RESTSharp as a client, connects to a WCF service on IIS in Visual studio 2012 express for web. the following is the failed request trace log.

URL_CACHE_ACCESS_START
RequestURL="/MobileWCFRest/MobileWCFRest.svc/GetKennelWithCredentials"

URL_CACHE_ACCESS_END
PhysicalPath="", URLInfoFromCache="false", URLInfoAddedToCache="true", ErrorCode="The operation completed successfully. (0x0)"

GENERAL_GET_URL_METADATA
PhysicalPath="", AccessPerms="553"

MODULE_SET_RESPONSE_ERROR_STATUS Warning
ModuleName="IIS Web Core", Notification="BEGIN_REQUEST", HttpStatus="500", HttpReason="Internal Server Error", HttpSubStatus="0",
ErrorCode="The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request. (0x800703e3)", ConfigExceptionInfo=""

HANDLER_CHANGED
OldHandlerName="", NewHandlerName="svc-Integrated-4.0", NewHandlerModules="ManagedPipelineHandler", NewHandlerScriptProcessor="", NewHandlerType="System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHttpHandlerFactory, System.ServiceModel.Activation, Version=4.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"

Wondering what "The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request. (0x800703e3)" means. and how to correct it.