I need to create a binding library for an objective-c close source library. Since is close-source I cannot have access to source, but I have the .framework.
Those are the steps that I follow:
- In Xamarin Studio create a new Binding Library project.
- From the .framework folder I get the binary inside, rename it with ".a" extension and add it to the binding project.
- With Objective Sharpie I extract from the .h file inside the .framework all the Api Definitions and Enum and Structs. Copy them to the related files in the binding project.
- Compile it with no errors.
- Create a new ios project and link the binding library.
When I try only to add "Using BiningLibraryNamespace;" to the controller .cs file on the ios project, the app crashes on start.
What I forgot?
Thanks a lot.