Forum Libraries, Components, and Plugins

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Google Play Services and Xamarin.Maps error

Hi ppl, i currently having an error when i try to add any package of google play services or Xamarin.Maps

First error:

Updating 'Xamarin.Android.Support.v4 23.0.1.3' to 'Xamarin.Android.Support.v4 23.1.1.1' failed. Unable to find a version of 'Xamarin.Forms' that is compatible with 'Xamarin.Android.Support.v4 23.1.1.1'.

OK I SOLVED THIS DELETING ALL PACKAGES AND DOWNLOADING XAMARIN.FORMS NUGGET, after this i redownloaded Xamarin Maps, when i debug application i receive the follow error:

Simplyfing

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(3,3): Error XA5213: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError. Consider increasing the value of $(JavaMaximumHeapSize). Java ran out of memory while executing 'java.exe -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\23.0.1\lib\dx.jar"

Complete error log

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(3,3): Error XA5213: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError. Consider increasing the value of $(JavaMaximumHeapSize). Java ran out of memory while executing 'java.exe -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\23.0.1\lib\dx.jar" --no-strict --dex --output=obj\Debug\android\bin obj\Debug\android\bin\classes "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\MonoAndroid\v6.0\mono.android.jar" obj\Debug__library_projects__\FormsViewGroup\library_project_imports\formsviewgroup.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.Animated.Vector.Drawable\23.3.0.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.Design\23.3.0.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.v4\23.3.0.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.v4\23.3.0.0\embedded\libs\internal_impl-23.3.0.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat\23.3.0.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.CardView\23.3.0.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.MediaRouter\23.3.0.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.MediaRouter\23.3.0.0\embedded\libs\internal_impl-23.3.0.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView\23.3.0.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.Android.Support.Vector.Drawable\23.3.0.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Base\8.4.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Basement\8.4.0\embedded\classes.jar C:\Users\Lucas\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Maps\8.4.0\embedded\classes.jar' (XA5213) (teyzz.Droid)

This now driving me crazy, how to solve this ?
Srry for english errors, brazilian here