Request to ask add UWP area in this forums.

huangjinshehuangjinshe USMember ✭✭✭

There is has IOS, also Android. But we also need to talk about UWP. Please add it, then we don't need to create new thread to a different place. Thank you.

Tagged:

• AlessandroCaliaroAlessandroCaliaro ITMember ✭✭✭✭✭

For uwp I think you should take a look to msdn

• huangjinshehuangjinshe USMember ✭✭✭

@AlessandroCaliaro said:
    For uwp I think you should take a look to msdn

Why? I'm using Xamarin.Forms Why should I need to take a look msdn if there is something need to discuss about it?

Because it's native and is well explained in msdn. Xamarin does nothing with uwp more than Microsoft has done (sorry for my English, hope you have understand me)

@AlessandroCaliaro said:
    Because it's native and is well explained in msdn. Xamarin does nothing with uwp more than Microsoft has done (sorry for my English, hope you have understand me)

Who said it's native? As I already told you there is nothing between UWP and Xamarin.Forms.
    I'm toking about the problem when UWP using Xamarin.Forms.

If you let me go msdn because UWP from Microsoft, Why don't you let forums shutdown IOS and Android Area? Because that's all native for Apple and Google.

Maybe different platform cause different problem, and Xamarin.Forms also support UWP now. That's why I'm requesting it.

Uwp it's native as Microsoft has done. If you have a problem with XF you have to post to XF forums (this is how forums work till today) . If you have a problem with Xamarin.Android/iOS you have to write to specific Xamarin forum. If you have a problem with uwp, I think there is a specific Microsoft forum.

Ok then.