Forum General

Where to find/hire xamarin developers for cross platform development?

RobertCRobertC USMember

Where to find/hire xamarin developers for cross platform development?

• BenHendersonBenHenderson USMember, Beta, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭

We're all over the place, Robert.

Could provide more information? My company, Firefly Logic, might be able to help (http://www.fireflylogic.com).

• Dear Robort, are you still looking for xamarin services?

We at Inwizards Inc, provides skilled and experienced xamarin developer.

• EidandEidand GBMember, University ✭✭✭

post some job ads here and you'll find people. Get in touch with the ones you see active on these forums, build some relationships. It's a lot easier if you accept remote work, otherwise you won't get much attention I am afraid.

• jamesadamcsjamesadamcs USMember
  • AshleyGazichAshleyGazich USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Open positions and requirements can be posted to the Job Listings forum. :)

• kristydaviskristydavis Member

There are many company that provide xamarin application development, but researching on it. I found a blog which gives step-by-step idea on how to hire xamarin application developers called (dailytechvendors.tumblr.com)

• vadicusvadicus Member

Tried to find the job listing section to no avail. If anyone is interested and has relevant experience:
    Looking for a developer with expert level knowledge of Xamarin.Forms WatchOS Kit, Xamarin.Android/IOS, and Bluetooth LE 4.0 stack to support an existing application for a long term.

The application is implemented in Xamarin.Forms for Android and IOS platforms and is using Xabre BluetoothLE library for connectivity.

I am looking only for someone with relevant expertise with can-do attitude.
    Please feel free to PM or email at [email protected] for details.
    Thank you.

• You can find Xamarin Developers via the following platforms:

Meetup — Many developers tend to goto meetups. I’ve been going to this every fortnight (that’s how they keep it) and the guy who runs it has good contacts with clients and freelancers. I’ve got some clients from him too. If you need specific domain devs, I would also recommend you hit up on meetups related to that domain say for example—BlrDroid where many Android devs may go to.

Facebook groups — There are startup groups like Startups Connect where people tend to post requirements asking for developers. Even developers hang out in these groups so you can find them this way.

Some websites of Xamarin Developers hire-best-xamarin-developer.com or headworks.io