Forum Cross Platform with Xamarin

About this file : .winmd

Hi everybody,

It has been several days that the application no longer runs and i've checked evrything. I also looked for information on the forums an dinternet but nothing really precise.

Between Reinstall the Windows SDK, quit and Reopen Visual Studio ? or verify the .DLL files. It's not exactly say what causes this problem.

I had this problem a while ago, and I had set but I do not know, I made several manipulations.

And there, it's been several days whether by emulator or device, the application is no longer running. Here is what it said :

When I execute the .WinPhone or .Windows Project :

no implementation file was provided to the file .winmd 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.1\References\CommonConfiguration\Neutral\Windows.winmd'. To generate the registration information in the application manifest, specify the type of metadata 'implementation ' in .winmd reference of the project file. AppliChronoAnalyse_V2.WinPhone

no implementation file was provided to the file .winmd 'C:\Users\joel\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\AppliChronoAnalyse_V3\packages\XLabs.Platform.2.0.5782\lib\wpa81\XLabs.Platform.WinRT.winmd'. To generate the registration information in the application manifest, specify the type of metadata 'implementation ' in .winmd reference of the project file.

and then, it takes several errors of lines like this :

.winmd file 'Windows.winmd' contains the type 'Windows.ApplicationModel.Activation.ApplicationExecutionState'. Using the Windows namespace is reserved.

With more warnings that are :

The referenced component 'Microsoft.VCLibs' not found. AppliChronoAnalyse_V2.WinPhone

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1820,5): warning MSB3274: Unable to resolve the primary reference
"Xamarin.Forms.Platform.WinRT" because it was created with the Framework ".NETPortable,Version=v4.6,Profile=Profile32". This version is greater than the current target Framework ".NETPortable,Version=v4.5,Profile=Profile111". AppliChronoAnalyse_V2

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(4456,5): warning APPX1901: DefaultLanguage the property is missing from the project file, or has no started value. The base language is defined on the Visual Studio language : fr-FR.

and in the output, it told me that files are missing but I have chacked and they are there.

If anyone knows what it is, thank you in advance for your help.

• UnityCentersUnityCenters USMember

It is could be better like that :

When I execute the .WinPhone or .Windows Project :

no implementation file was provided to the file .winmd 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.1\References\CommonConfiguration\Neutral\Windows.winmd'. To generate the registration information in the application manifest, specify the type of metadata 'implementation ' in .winmd reference of the project file. AppliChronoAnalyse_V2.WinPhone

no implementation file was provided to the file .winmd 'C:\Users\joel\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\AppliChronoAnalyse_V3\packages\XLabs.Platform.2.0.5782\lib\wpa81\XLabs.Platform.WinRT.winmd'. To generate the registration information in the application manifest, specify the type of metadata 'implementation ' in .winmd reference of the project file.

and then, it takes several errors of lines like this :

.winmd file 'Windows.winmd' contains the type 'Windows.ApplicationModel.Activation.ApplicationExecutionState'. Using the Windows namespace is reserved.

With more warnings that are :

The referenced component 'Microsoft.VCLibs' not found. AppliChronoAnalyse_V2.WinPhone

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1820,5): warning MSB3274: Unable to resolve the primary reference
    "Xamarin.Forms.Platform.WinRT" because it was created with the Framework ".NETPortable,Version=v4.6,Profile=Profile32". This version is greater than the current target Framework ".NETPortable,Version=v4.5,Profile=Profile111". AppliChronoAnalyse_V2

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\AppxPackage\Microsoft.AppXPackage.Targets(4456,5): warning APPX1901: DefaultLanguage the property is missing from the project file, or has no started value. The base language is defined on the Visual Studio language : fr-FR.

and in the output, it told me that files are missing but I have chacked and they are there.

i really need to use my application now , it's very important.

Thank you in advance.