FreshMvvm - Master Detail with TabbedPage

Hi, I have a question about FreshMvvm navigation:
How do I put a TabbedPage in Detail of MasterDetailPage using FreshMvvm?
I can't figure out how to do that with AddPage() that takes a FreshMvvmPageModel as a parameter.
I made a PageModel to the TabbedPage but it gives me error when lauching

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

Answers

• MichaelRidlandMichaelRidland AUInsider, University ✭✭✭

@BrunoFreitas.2621 in this case you might need to create a custom navigation service. If you take a look in the sample project on the GitHub repository there's a example of a custom navigation service.

• BrunoFreitas.2621BrunoFreitas.2621 PTMember ✭✭
    edited May 2016

@MichaelRidland Yes I studied the example, but I still dont understand how I'm going to add the page to the menu via AddPage() because it's necessary to pass a PageModel. Should I do 3 PageModels like this?
    1) TabbedPageModel -> TabbedPage
    2) FirstContentTabbedPageModel -> FirstTabPage
    3) SecondContentTabbbedPageModel -> SecondTabPage
    and pass the first one to the AddPage method and then that PageModel has the child instances?

@MichaelRidland Unfortunately no because I want to have a single option (among others that are simple NavigationPages) in the detail page that leads me a to TabbedPage with 2 different tabs, and I don't want to have the 2 options in both the menu and the TabbedPage.
    Sorry, I don't know if I'm explaining well, English is not my native language. But thanks in advance!

• NathanBarriosNathanBarrios USMember

@BrunoFreitas.2621

I got this working by modifying the CustomImplementedNav.cs from the example MichaelRidland provided. I did it by creating a Navigation Container for each page to be displayed in the Detail.

edited May 2016

@NathanBarrios Did you used the FreshMasterDetailNavigationContainer and FreshTabbedNavigationContainer ?