Xamarin.Android use Mozilla Rhino JS Engine

I want to use Mozilla Rhino JS Engine in my Xamarin.Android project.
But while I binding the JAR file, VS2015 post a lot of errors, and I solve it as
https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/android/advanced_topics/binding-a-java-library/customizing-bindings/java-bindings-metadata/
said, it still show the same problem.

So if anybody has binding the rhino.jar please tell me.
Or if you have another solution that can let Xamarin.Android execute JS file like Xamarin.iOS JavaScriptCore.

My email is [email protected]
THX

Answers

• SHIVANKUCHAUHANSHIVANKUCHAUHAN USMember ✭✭✭

What errors you are getting ?

• Enel-PhiEnel-Phi CNMember

@SHIVANKUCHAUHAN said:
    What errors you are getting ?

• SHIVANKUCHAUHANSHIVANKUCHAUHAN USMember ✭✭✭

When you inherit from a class in C#, you are required to implement all methods marked as abstract unless your class is itself marked as abstract. Abstract classes are ones that cannot be directly instantiated at runtime because they don't fully implement all of the required methods that the base class(es) say must exist.

Abstract methods are a mechanism that allows a class to indicate that a particular method must "eventually" exist - without having to provide an implementation at that point. You typically use abstract classes when you cannot or don't want to dictate what a particular implementation should do, but you need to pre-define a method that you will eventually rely on.

Eg AstNode.CompareTo(Object), IComparator.Compare(Object, Object)

• Enel-PhiEnel-Phi CNMember

@SHIVANKUCHAUHAN said:
    When you inherit from a class in C#, you are required to implement all methods marked as abstract unless your class is itself marked as abstract. Abstract classes are ones that cannot be directly instantiated at runtime because they don't fully implement all of the required methods that the base class(es) say must exist.

Abstract methods are a mechanism that allows a class to indicate that a particular method must "eventually" exist - without having to provide an implementation at that point. You typically use abstract classes when you cannot or don't want to dictate what a particular implementation should do, but you need to pre-define a method that you will eventually rely on.

Eg AstNode.CompareTo(Object), IComparator.Compare(Object, Object)

As I know, fix these error just need to edit Metadata.xml.

• mahmoudfarahatmahmoudfarahat USMember

Hello, have you found a solution for this problem ?