Xamarin slide deck template

StephaneCordonnierStephaneCordonnier FRMember ✭✭
edited February 2014 in Community

Hi,

In a near future, I'm going to create a lot of presentations, blog articles, webcasts, etc...

For those items, I would like to use the slide deck template used during Evolve 2013.

Is it possible for a Xamarin team member to share your slide deck template ?

Thanks in advance

• amilleramiller USXamarin Team Xamurai

Hi @StephaneC!

That's awesome! You might want to check out the forum post here that includes slide deck templates.

Please let us know if we can assist you any further with your presentations and articles :)

• Thanks for your quick reply.

I have seen this post but as mentioned in my previous message, I want to use the template used during Evolve 2013 (with neuronal network and blue background).

If you can share this one because it has a better and more recent design ;-)

Not a problem @StephaneC :D

Sadly, that slide deck is not available to be shared. If you need any assistance with creating a new slide deck, you might want to contact our marketing department at [email protected]

• To be sure that I'm clear, I do not want the slide deck with your content (presented at Evolve) but only an empty PowerPoint template.

I'm going to create my own slide deck but I want to have a beautiful template and I like very much the one used at Evolve.

But if you cannot share it I understand and it's not a problem.

Hey @StephaneC

Thank you for further clarifying! But sadly, the answer is the same :( I'm sorry I don't have better news, but if you need any help with getting a slide deck together I'm sure we can offer some further suggestions or assistance :)