November 6: CACIED Conference: 'Software Development Unified in the postPC-age with Xamarin'

ENRIQUEAGUILARVARGASENRIQUEAGUILARVARGAS MXMember
edited October 2013 in Events & Community

November 5-8.
(CACIED 2013) Andean Congress of Computing, Information and Education 2013 - San Juan de Pasto - Nariño, Colombia.

My Conference "Software Development Unified in the postPC-age for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows 8 devices" using Xamarin to generate the core of the applications.

In this events I also impart a Xamarin.Android software development Workshop.

Link:
http://sistemas.udenar.edu.co/?page_id=252

Greetings.

@enriqueaguilar

enriqueaguilarvargas.com

Xamurais Community (Xamarin Mexican Community)

(CACIED 2013) Congreso Andino de Computación, Informática y Educación 2013 - San Juan de Pasto, Nariño en Colombia.

Durante el CACIED 2013 impartiré la conferencia "Desarrollo de Software Unificado en la era postPC para dispositivos Android, iOS, Windows Phone y 8" usando Xamarin para la generación del core del aplicativo.
También impartiré un taller de desarrollo de software para Android, usando Xamarin Studio.

• amilleramiller USXamarin Team Xamurai

Hi @enriqueaguilar !

This looks like it'll be a great conference :D Can you let us know when the date of your talk will be announced for those who want to attend? Thanks!

• EnriqueAguilarEnriqueAguilar MXMember, Beta, University

Hi Allie, now have the shedule of the CACIED 2013 Andean Congress of Computing, Information and Education 2013 - San Juan de Pasto - Nariño, Colombia.

November 5: My Xamarin.Android Software Development Workshop, in the Computer Labs of Nariño University in Colombia.

November 6: My Conference "Software Development Unified in the postPC-age for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows 8" using Xamarin to generate the core of the applications.

• amilleramiller USXamarin Team Xamurai

Awesome! Thanks for posting @enriqueaguilar It should be a great conference :D