User code size, 5862710 bytes, is larger than 131072 bytes and requires a Business (or higher) licen

Hello,
I use version of xamarin for free,but i have a error on VS2015(community).

-User code size, 5862710 bytes, is larger than 131072 bytes and requires a Business (or higher) license.

I don't know what should i do.
Please help me.

Answers

• marc.quomarc.quo USMember

Hey Kevin,
    make sure you have the newest update of Xamarin installed on your dev machine.

You can check this by navigating into VS settings->Xamarin->Other. Here you can force the check by clicking "Check Now".

This problem occurres if you are working on an older version of Xamarin before it was made free to use.

• VictorGarciaAprea.9996VictorGarciaAprea.9996 USXamarin Team Xamurai

Hi Kevin,

As Marc Andre mentions, you need to be running on a Xamarin build that already includes the new licensing changes. All builds available on or after the //build conference (April 1st, 2016) will include this change.

Please look into Help->About to find out which XamarinVS version do you have installed.

• huangjinshehuangjinshe USMember ✭✭✭

@VictorGarciaAprea.9996 said:
    Hi Kevin,

As Marc Andre mentions, you need to be running on a Xamarin build that already includes the new licensing changes. All builds available on or after the //build conference (April 1st, 2016) will include this change.

Please look into Help->About to find out which XamarinVS version do you have installed.

How do we know which version of Xamarin products is free ? which is release after //build conference (April 1st, 2016) ??

You website History log even don't has the time for the release .....

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Why even ask the question? Just upgrade to the latest version.

• BrendanZagaeskiBrendanZagaeski USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

You website History log even don't has the time for the release .....

At the moment the best place to look up the release dates is on the Release Blog: https://releases.xamarin.com/.