Can not upload ipa file which is created sample code to Test Cloud

I am learning Test Cloud Tutorial at https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/testcloud/calabash/quickstarts/xcode/.
In Submitting the ios App and Test, the tutorial described that Select the SimpleCreditCardValidator-cal target and specify iOS Device: , but I can not find that in Xcode 7.3.

So I archived the default target SimpleCreaditCardValidator to get ipa file, and execute test-cloud command.
Then I get the error ### Checking ipa for linking with Calabash ###.
I think that the error above is that the ipa is archived by release schema, so the Calabash.framework is not included.

Next, I changed schema in order to include Calabash.framework in ipa file, and archeve the ipa. (The change is simple. Archive Build Configuration option is changed to Debug.)
Again I execute test-cloud command, but I get the different errors in Ruby scripts.

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/rubyzip-1.2.0/lib/zip/central_directory.rb:163:in `read': Is a directory - /Users/komiyamatsukasa/Desktop/sampleipa/New_SimpleCreditCardValidator.ipa (Errno::EISDIR)
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/rubyzip-1.2.0/lib/zip/central_directory.rb:163:in `start_buf'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/rubyzip-1.2.0/lib/zip/central_directory.rb:132:in `read_from_stream'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/rubyzip-1.2.0/lib/zip/file.rb:77:in `block in initialize'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/rubyzip-1.2.0/lib/zip/file.rb:76:in `open'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/rubyzip-1.2.0/lib/zip/file.rb:76:in `initialize' 
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/rubyzip-1.2.0/lib/zip/file.rb:99:in `new'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/rubyzip-1.2.0/lib/zip/file.rb:99:in `open'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/xamarin-test-cloud-1.1.2/lib/xamarin-test-cloud/cli.rb:835:in `files'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/xamarin-test-cloud-1.1.2/lib/xamarin-test-cloud/cli.rb:825:in `shared_runtime?'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/xamarin-test-cloud-1.1.2/lib/xamarin-test-cloud/cli.rb:179:in `submit'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/thor-0.19.1/lib/thor/command.rb:27:in `run'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/thor-0.19.1/lib/thor/invocation.rb:126:in `invoke_command'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/thor-0.19.1/lib/thor.rb:359:in `dispatch'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/thor-0.19.1/lib/thor/base.rb:440:in `start'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/xamarin-test-cloud-1.1.2/bin/test-cloud:7:in `<top (required)>'
from /usr/local/bin/test-cloud:23:in `load'
from /usr/local/bin/test-cloud:23:in `<main>'

What is the reason about above errors ?
Is there any solution to get rid of the errors ?

Best Answers

Answers

• JoshuaMoodyJoshuaMoody USXamarin Team Xamurai

Is there documentation about the way you told me?

I don't think that there is.

I created an issue to update the documentation. Thanks for the feedback!