System.Web not found and TargetFramework impossible to change

Emixam23Emixam23 USMember ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm making an app (Xamarin Mono Android) and I think that one assembly or more needs System.Web.

Exception while loading assemblies: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. Perhaps it doesn't exist in the Mono for Android profile?
File name: 'System.Web.dll'
at Xamarin.Android.Tuner.DirectoryAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference reference, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.AddAssemblyReferences(ICollection`1 assemblies, AssemblyDefinition assembly, Boolean topLevel)
at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.Execute()

So now I have two problems.. I can't neither add System.Web nor change target framework...
I searched a lot on the web and found some solutions but when I follow them, my Visual Studio 2015 (with xamarin extension) doesn't seems to be the same UI..

If you have an answer, please, make something graphic because I'm debuging Visual Studiio for my project since 9pm (GMT +2) and the time is 5pm at the moment.. It becomes really boring after all of these hours !

Thank !