Forum Xamarin.iOS

error MSB4057: The target "GetBuiltProjectOutputRecursive" does not exist in the project.

Hello,
I'm running TeamCity build server on Azure and i got following error
error MSB4057: The target "GetBuiltProjectOutputRecursive" does not exist in the project.

I tried reinstall xamarin or even create a new Server but can't solve this problem.

Answers

• Hello? No one got the same error? Any staff can help me?

• -Pepper--Pepper- DEUniversity ✭✭

At the moment I'm getting the same error while trying to build the .app & .IPA file of my Xamarin.iOS project. I get the error:
    error MSB4057: The target "GetBuiltProjectOutputRecursive" does not exist in the project. [C:\CI-Tools\Jenkins\jobs\Xamarin_MyApp_Build_IPA\workspace\MyApp\MyApp.iOS\My.iOS.csproj]
    I call the following command within a Jenkins job:
    MSBuild.exe" /t:Build /p:Configuration=Debug /p:Platform=iPhone /p:ServerUser=MyUser /p:ServerAddress=192.168.172.230 /p:ServerPassword=MyPassword MyApp.sln

• -Pepper--Pepper- DEUniversity ✭✭

If you getting the error "error MSB4057: The target "GetBuiltProjectOutputRecursive" does not exist in the project." when building an iOS project do the following:

1. Remove all xamarin products including GTK# for .Net.
    2. Install xamarin newest(complete pack) with the installer
    3. Reboot computer
    4. Open solution and clean/build

Solution is from here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33828912/getbuiltprojectoutputrecursive-error-running-xamarin-forms-ios-on-visual-studio/33916850#33916850

• thedeethedee USMember ✭✭

I am also getting this error. My xamarin subscription expired about a month ago so I am hesitant to uninstall everything. Is there any other workaround on this?