Flickering narrow view

MarthughieMarthughie GBMember ✭✭

I have an app which has sections of information one beneath another in a similar concept to a UITableView. However this is just views placed under one another and it works fine. However, a late requirement has emerged which would like each of the sections to be delineated with a horizontal line above each one, so that they can be distinguished from one another. I am not really in a position where I can go back and implement everything in a TableView.

So what I did was add into each subview, a narrow grey view at the top. This works fine for very little extra code - except that when I scroll the view up or down through the sections, the lines flicker slightly, and don't look great.

I am specifying views of one px high by using constraints. Is there a better way of doing this - If not, is there a way of getting the system to double buffer the scrolls in a way which accommodates these "lines" and prevents the flicker.

Thanks

Tagged:

• MarthughieMarthughie GBMember ✭✭

This appears to be a limitation of the emulators. The problem is hardly noticeable on real devices.

• AndreiAlistarAndreiAlistar USMember
    edited March 2016

Are you using 100% Scale on your simulators?

Please check by going to Window > Scale.
    Or hit Command + 1 on your keyboard to set it to 100%.