Announcing Twin Tools addin for Xamarin Studio (productivity addin)

GeorgeCookGeorgeCook PEUniversity ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Xamarin.Forms

Hi all,

We've made public our Twin Tools add-in, which adds a whole bunch of code navigation and productivity tools. If you like IntelliJ, or ReSharper, you will love it. I've listed it here, as well as the Xamarin Studio Forum, as it includes navigation improvements specifically useful to Xamarin Forms developers, who use Xaml and MVVM pattern.

The announcement, installation instructions, overview and video guide is here:

http://blog.twintechs.com/announcing-twin-tools-addin-for-xamarin-studio

• MatthewWaring.4722MatthewWaring.4722 GBUniversity ✭✭
    edited October 2016

Hi George,

This looked really great, but failed on my install a while back and I kept meaning to get in touch to ask you about it, but work got in the way.

Have you withdrawn this now?

If its at all possible for me to get hold of this or you need help testing it, please let me know.

Best
    Matt

• dinobdinob USUniversity ✭✭✭

The video is dead and it is dead even at @TwinTech page and you cannot even message them about that, even that is broken. So, that is why NOT Twin
    This "polution" posts should be removed

• dinobdinob USUniversity ✭✭✭

@GeorgeCook said:
    Hi all,

We've made public our Twin Tools add-in, which adds a whole bunch of code navigation and productivity tools. If you like IntelliJ, or ReSharper, you will love it. I've listed it here, as well as the Xamarin Studio Forum, as it includes navigation improvements specifically useful to Xamarin Forms developers, who use Xaml and MVVM pattern.

The announcement, installation instructions, overview and video guide is here:

http://blog.twintechs.com/announcing-twin-tools-addin-for-xamarin-studio

Requesting to remove this post, the link is dead, video not showing, their web page is up but cannot view video nor message them about the dead link as that is also broken

• IrongutIrongut Member ✭✭

Why are you complaining about a 2.5 year old post that you necro'd? Have you used a foum before? Things become out of date, just check the post date of the op and ignore.