Variable capture value

Hello , I 'm trying to do a simple login but can not find a way to capture the data you entered in the login and password , to validate if the data are true or false , I could help , I'm new at this and I find documentation I kick doubts. thanks

• JimBennettJimBennett GBXamarin Team, Insider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭✭

You might want to provide a bit more detail before anyone will help - such as iOS/Android/WP/Forms/Mac, sample code etc.

• chechochecho COMember

Thanks for answering , sorry I'm designing a simple login, I'm learning to program in android and capture what you want as a user and enter that password and enter for a validation to verify whether it is true or false input data ; I am a novice wanting to learn . thanks

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

What, specifically, are you having problems with? What's not working (show code) that you think should be? What is it doing that you don't think it should?

The first step to getting good help is asking good questions. We can't help if we don't know what your problem is.

• chechochecho COMember

-_- Need an example of a login, in android designed Xamarin

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a sample that demonstrates a login workflow here. There's also a login recipe here.

All of that was found easily using the search box at the top of the page...