Game is done. Publishing this weekend. Anyone want to test it?

So, I am finally done. Well, going to add some game boards, but other then that, I am done.

The only thing I could not get working is the Android Finish() on the back button (see other post about SpriteFonts screwing up).

Greed II is a board game (puzzle).

I have an Android build up and available for download. Just go to : www.GorillaSpringGames.com and click the Greed II link.

If you only have an iOS device, I can add you to TestFlight. Send me an email at [email protected]

I would appreciate any feedback.

Guess I need to actually create a real web site now!.

• WitlockWitlock USMember

Tried it on HTC One M8 and it was fun. Didn't read the instructions before playing so almost lost to the AI, but made an impressive comeback.
    I liked it and didn't encounter any obvious bugs.

• BenLevy.4265BenLevy.4265 USMember ✭✭

@Witlock

Thanks. Greed II is published on both iTunes and Google Play.

Almost everyone gets there their asses kicked until they figure out the general strategy.

Today after AI made the last move of the game to the last available box I lost and the app crashed.

• BenLevy.4265BenLevy.4265 USMember ✭✭

@Witlock

Thanks for letting me know. Were you using the production build. (iOS or Android?).

That is the first I have heard of the app crashing. Did it crash immediately or was there a bit of a delay? I do have a semaphore that is used to wait for the stone to finish it's move before showing the game over dialog.

Any info will be helpful. You can email me at [email protected]

Really appreciate the feedback.

Android version, downloaded from the store yesterday.
    I think it happened immediately after his stone reached the rectangle and the "game over" dialog was supposed to be shown, but it never got that far.