Anyone experiencing 2 minute pauses in test runs accessing certain UI elements?

**Our iOS team is experiencing 2 minute pauses in our test runs accessing certain UI elements. This is happening when using different types of UI Pickers like a date picker especially and Navigation items like drawers with many items in them and when adding complex elements to the screen such as when adding an address field that has state and address pickers. I have watched the logging during many test runs when this mysterious 2 min pause happens. Here is a description of what happens.

My test gets to a DatePicker and opens it.
The log pauses for a few seconds then I see "POST Failed. No HttpWebResponse”.
After about 1 minute I see again "POST Failed. No HttpWebResponse”.
After about 1 more minute I see
"Exceptions while waiting:
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: {. Path '', line 1, position 34.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () [0x000b7] in :0
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00007] in :0
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse (System.String json) [0x00013] in :0
at Xamarin.UITest.iOS.iOSGestures+c__AnonStorey8.<>m__0 () [0x0003d] in :0
at Xamarin.UITest.Shared.WaitForHelper.WaitFor (System.Func1 predicate, System.String timeoutMessage, Nullable1 timeout, Nullable1 retryFrequency, Nullable1 postTimeout) [0x00023] in :0
System.Net.WebException: The request timed out
"

The test doesn’t fail. It Recovers somehow and continues like normal until it finishes or runs into another element like this that has the same problem.

Here is a screen shot of the app at the point of the long wait and the look at the actual log that I am seeing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Cory Bennett