Stable Release: Xamarin.iOS 9.4.1, Cycle 6 – Service Release 1

BrendanZagaeskiBrendanZagaeski USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Please direct any discussion about known issues or possible bugs to the main release announcement in the General forum:

Stable Release: Xamarin 4, Cycle 6 – Service Release 1

• NuninzNuninz USMember ✭✭

Hi! My app was working fine with the release before this one. Now it's crashing initialising without any error logs or crash exceptions. Also the app icon is not showing. Any ideas what might be causing this? or anything I should try to do?

I'm reverting the update for now..

• HaoLeHaoLe AUMember

I too am having the same issue as Nuninz.
    How can I revert the update in the meantime?

• BrendanZagaeskiBrendanZagaeski USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited January 2016

See the main release announcement on the General forum for the latest updates on the "crashing initialising without any error logs" problem, as well as instructions on how to revert the update (downgrade):

http://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/59995/stable-release-xamarin-4-cycle-6-service-release-1/p1

• JensRumstichJensRumstich DEMember ✭✭

For me the app always crashes right after start when created on my main notebook, even after going back to 9.4.0.0 (Business Edition). Before the update I had no problems.
    the same app code works fine on another notebook which stayed at 9.4.0.0.
    So far I only could test on an emulator.

Any idea what to do?

• BrendanZagaeskiBrendanZagaeski USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited February 2016

app always crashes right after start

The first troubleshooting step in that case would be to look for the crash report, or any exception messages that occur before the crash in the iOS simulator log file. See the "iOS simulator logs (on Mac)" section on the logs and version info KB article.

For further guidance in looking through those logs, an email to "Business & Enterprise Support" is often a good option.

This discussion has been closed.