Stable Release: Xamarin 4, Cycle 6 – Service Release 1

BrendanZagaeskiBrendanZagaeski USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai
edited February 2016 in General

Release Blog post: https://releases.xamarin.com/stable-release-cycle-6-service-release-1

This is a medium sized bugfix release. It addresses several of the known issues from the Xamarin 4, Cycle 6 Feature Release. See the Release Blog post for more details.

Fixed bugs

You can view the list of bugs addressed by this service release using the following Bugzilla query:

New known issues from this thread

• Bug 38401 - [XamarinVS] [iOS] "The "PackLibraryResources" task failed unexpectedly." when an iOS library project contains any bundle resources in the root folder other than images. This issue is now under investigation for a possible hotfix. Now hotfixed in XamarinVS 4.0.1.96 on the Stable channel. (Old temporary workaround: Move any resources that are in the root folder of the library project into a subfolder within the library project.)

• Bug 38433 - [XamarinVS] [iOS] The Info.plist editor does not display any of its tabs ("iPhone Icons", "Entitlements", etc.) if it is opened in window that is too narrow. Now hotfixed in XamarinVS 4.0.1.96 on the Stable channel. (Old workaround: Drag the Info.plist editor tab out into a floating window (Window -> Float), and then maximize that window.)

• Bug 38206 - [iOS] Certain iOS app projects fail to copy resources to the application bundle, causing "NSInvalidArgumentException Reason: Could not find a storyboard named 'Main' in bundle NSBundle", "Could not load NIB in bundle", and various other errors. Now hotfixed in Xamarin.iOS 9.4.1.25 on the Stable channel. If anyone continues to see the problem with this new version after cleaning and rebuilding, please follow the steps in Bug 38206, Comment 5 to file a new bug. (As a backup workaround, note that downgrading to Xamarin.iOS 9.4.0.0 has also been observed to stop the issue.)

• Bug 38240 - [XamarinVS] [iOS] [Android] Breakpoints in library projects fail to pause the debugger if the Visual Studio UI is set to a language other than English. Now hotfixed in XamarinVS 4.0.1.93 on the Stable channel. (Old temporary workaround: Set the Visual Studio UI language to English (see the bug report for more details)).

Remaining known issues

See also the "Known Issues" section on the Release Blog post.

Remaining bugs list

You can view all of the remaining bugs that have been reported against the Xamarin 4 ("Cycle 6") but that are not yet fixed in "Cycle 6 – Service Release 1" using the following Bugzilla query:

Bug filing

If you find any new issues in this release compared to the current Stable versions or the previous "Xamarin 3" versions that you would like the Xamarin team to investigate, please do file a quick bug report, and then feel free to add a note on this thread with the bug number. Thanks!

Previous versions, downgrading

You can downgrade back to the previous Stable version by manually reinstalling each old package. See the KB article on downgrading. If you have a Trial or Starter subscription (or simply would prefer an email with all the installer links you need), feel free to contact [email protected] to request the older versions.

Older Mono package versions are not currently listed on https://store.xamarin.com/account/my/subscription/downloads. The Mono package for the previous Stable version is available here:

Older, Xamarin 3 versions

You can downgrade back to the previous Xamarin 3 Stable versions (from November 10) by manually reinstalling each old package. See the "Get the latest stable version of Xamarin 3" section on your account page: https://store.xamarin.com/account/my/subscription/downloads#xamarin3. If you have any trouble downloading the previous versions from that link, would like to install an older set of versions, or simply would prefer an email with all the installer links you need, feel free to write to [email protected].

Release info

Windows

Mac

Release Blog post: https://releases.xamarin.com/stable-release-cycle-6-service-release-1

See the first entry in the release blog and "Xamarin Release Cycles" for more information about "cycles," "service releases," and "feature based releases."

Compatibility notes

(These are the same as for the initial Cycle 6 Feature Release.)

• [XamarinVS] The Cycle 6 builds of XamarinVS now require Visual Studio 2012 or higher. Following along with the end of Mainstream Support for Visual Studio 2010 by Microsoft, Cycle 6 is not compatible with VS 2010.

• [iOS] The Cycle 6 builds now require Xcode 7 or higher. For example, attempting to build an iOS app for device using Xcode 6.4 will now fail with "Native linking failed, undefined symbol: ___divdc3".

• [Xamarin Studio] [XamarinVS] [iOS] [Android] [Xamarin.Mac] Support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks has been deprecated. The Cycle 6 builds now require OS X 10.10 Yosemite.

EDIT Jan 29: Update Mono release notes to link to version 4.2.2.
EDIT Jan 29: New bug page is broken for Xamarin Studio and XamarinVS, so add individual links.
EDIT Jan 29: New bug page is now fixed, so removing redundant individual links.
EDIT Jan 29: Add iOS bug 38206.
EDIT Feb 01: Add XamarinVS bug 38240.
EDIT Feb 01: Update for iOS bug 38206 Stable hotfix.
EDIT Feb 02: Update for XamarinVS bug 38240 Stable hotfix.
EDIT Feb 03: Add XamarinVS bug 38401.
EDIT Feb 04: Add XamarinVS bug 38433.
EDIT Feb 05: Update for XamarinVS bugs 38401 and 38433 Stable hotfix.

• RBrianLindahlRBrianLindahl USMember ✭✭
    edited January 2016

Getting a new error building a library -

4>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets(486,3): error MSB4018: The "PackLibraryResources" task failed unexpectedly.
    4>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets(486,3): error MSB4018: System.ArgumentException: Path cannot be the empty string or all whitespace.
    4>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets(486,3): error MSB4018: at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
    4>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\iOS\Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets(486,3): error MSB4018: at Xamarin.Messaging.VisualStudio.MessagingService.DownloadFile(String appName, String sessionId, String path, String localPath) in C:\Users\builder\data\lanes\2696\413372c8\source\XamarinVS\src\Messaging\Xamarin.Messaging.VisualStudio\MessagingService.cs:line 475

will log a bug.

no changes from existing project that built fine before upgrading.

• DavidLaundav.0631DavidLaundav.0631 USUniversity ✭✭

For Cycle 6, Service 1, you link to the release notes of 4.2.2.30, but instead, I'm redirect to Mono 4.2.1.
    Are there yet any official release notes I can read for 4.2.2.30?

• NMackayNMackay GBInsider, University mod
    edited January 2016

@BrendanZagaeski

My iOS Ad-Hoc profile behavior persists in this release too. I'll submit a support ticket and CC you in.

• cleardemoncleardemon USMember

Since updating to stable this morning, I seem to have random freezes and crashes in my Xamarin.Forms iOS app. This occurs on both device and simulator. Putting this out there to see if anyone else has related problems.

It appears to be something related to ThreadPools, as the debugger call stack seems to be always there when I pause the app at a freeze:

My app does a lot of async/await, but I have no detail about specifics. It just seems to randomly freeze after about a minute of usage.

Native crash log has the following at the top:

Thread 0 Crashed:
        0   libsystem_kernel.dylib          0x000000018210c140 0x1820f0000 + 115008
        1   libsystem_pthread.dylib         0x00000001821d4ef8 0x1821d0000 + 20216
        2   libsystem_c.dylib               0x000000018207ddac 0x18201c000 + 400812
        3   <my app>                        0x0000000100027a7c 0x100020000 + 31356

I'll post more detail if/when I get it. Is there anything I can try to find out more about what's going on?

• JohnDBJohnDB USMember ✭✭

Since updating to the latest versions this morning (running on mac) our iOS app will no longer start as we get this exception indicating our MainView nib file can't be loaded. We haven't had a problem before this update. We'll have to revert to the earlier version, but any ideas about what the problem is would be gratefully received:

Foundation.MonoTouchException: Objective-C exception thrown.  Name: NSInternalInconsistencyException Reason: Could not load NIB in bundle: 'NSBundle </Users/john.bell/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/D621AB59-7611-4385-A968-10BB8BEDC443/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/D7AC88C2-80E9-428B-ADB3-8053C364ED2C/ServiceDeskiOS.app> (loaded)' with name 'MainView'
    Native stack trace:
        0   CoreFoundation                      0x031cda14 __exceptionPreprocess + 180
        1   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x03537e02 objc_exception_throw + 50
        2   CoreFoundation                      0x031cd93d +[NSException raise:format:] + 141
        3   UIKit                               0x00b7bd42 -[UINib instantiateWithOwner:options:] + 554
        4   UIKit                               0x00911abc -[UIViewController _loadViewFromNibNamed:bundle:] + 429
        5   UIKit                               0x009124f4 -[UIViewController loadView] + 189
        6   UIKit                               0x00912900 -[UIViewController loadViewIfRequired] + 154
        7   UIKit                               0x0095e9f9 -[UINavigationController _layoutViewController:] + 52
        8   UIKit                               0x0095f2b1 -[UINavigationController _updateScrollViewFromViewController:toViewController:] + 421
        9   UIKit                               0x0095f458 -[UINavigationController _startTransition:fromViewController:toViewController:] + 145
        10  UIKit                               0x00960854 -[UINavigationController _startDeferredTransitionIfNeeded:] + 1038
        11  UIKit                               0x00961ada -[UINavigationController __viewWillLayoutSubviews] + 68
        12  UIKit                               0x00b3dc4a -[UILayoutContainerView layoutSubviews] + 252
        13  UIKit                               0x1380fd8a -[UILayoutContainerViewAccessibility layoutSubviews] + 50
        14  UIKit                               0x00813008 -[UIView(CALayerDelegate) layoutSublayersOfLayer:] + 810
        15  libobjc.A.dylib                     0x0354c059 -[NSObject performSelector:withObject:] + 70
        16  QuartzCore                          0x024b580a -[CALayer layoutSublayers] + 144
        17  QuartzCore                          0x024a94ee _ZN2CA5Layer16layout_if_neededEPNS_11TransactionE + 388
        18  QuartzCore                          0x024a9352 _ZN2CA5Layer28layout_and_display_if_neededEPNS_11TransactionE + 26
        19  QuartzCore                          0x0249be8b _ZN2CA7Context18commit_transactionEPNS_11TransactionE + 317
        20  QuartzCore                          0x024cfe03 _ZN2CA11Transaction6commitEv + 561
        21  QuartzCore                          0x024d06c4 _ZN2CA11Transaction17observer_callbackEP19__CFRunLoopObservermPv + 92
        22  CoreFoundation                      0x030e6ffe __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 30
        23  CoreFoundation                      0x030e6f5e __CFRunLoopDoObservers + 398
        24  CoreFoundation                      0x030dc108 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 504
        25  CoreFoundation                      0x030dbefb CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
        26  UIKit                               0x00741206 -[UIApplication _run] + 540
        27  UIKit                               0x00746bfa UIApplicationMain + 160
        28  ???                                 0x134b2820 0x0 + 323692576
        29  ???                                 0x134b2618 0x0 + 323692056
        30  ???                                 0x12bd9720 0x0 + 314414880
        31  ???                                 0x12bd945c 0x0 + 314414172
        32  ???                                 0x12bd95e8 0x0 + 314414568
        33  ServiceDeskiOS                      0x00201b63 mono_jit_runtime_invoke + 707
        34  ServiceDeskiOS                      0x002c09af mono_runtime_invoke + 127
        35  ServiceDeskiOS                      0x002c59c1 mono_runtime_exec_main + 401
        36  ServiceDeskiOS                      0x002c5785 mono_runtime_run_main + 629
        37  ServiceDeskiOS                      0x0018385d mono_jit_exec + 93
        38  ServiceDeskiOS                      0x003a4571 xamarin_main + 2497
        39  ServiceDeskiOS                      0x0012ba41 main + 113
        40  libdyld.dylib                       0x03a41a21 start + 1

at ObjCRuntime.Runtime.ThrowNSException (IntPtr ns_exception) [0x00000] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/2689/47eb74b4/source/maccore/src/ObjCRuntime/Runtime.cs:234
      at ObjCRuntime.Runtime.throw_ns_exception (IntPtr exc) [0x00000] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/2689/47eb74b4/source/maccore/runtime/Delegates.generated.cs:100
      at at (wrapper native-to-managed) ObjCRuntime.Runtime:throw_ns_exception (intptr)
      at at (wrapper managed-to-native) UIKit.UIApplication:UIApplicationMain (int,string[],intptr,intptr)
      at UIKit.UIApplication.Main (System.String[] args, IntPtr principal, IntPtr delegate) [0x00005] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/2689/47eb74b4/source/maccore/src/UIKit/UIApplication.cs:77
      at UIKit.UIApplication.Main (System.String[] args, System.String principalClassName, System.String delegateClassName) [0x00038] in /Users/builder/data/lanes/2689/47eb74b4/source/maccore/src/UIKit/UIApplication.cs:61
      at ServiceDesk.iOS.Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00008] in /Users/john.bell/Code/ServiceDesk/ServiceDesk/ServiceDesk.iOS/Main.cs:17

• BenjaminBrollBenjaminBroll DEMember ✭✭
    edited January 2016

@JohnDB, we're seeing the same issue with two distinct projects. On a third project things seem to be working regularly.

Update: It looks as if the nib files are just not included in the .app bundle. Comparing two different build outputs confirms that the "_CopyResourcesToBundle" task does not copy the nib files in the project which happens to be affected by the problem.

• NuninzNuninz USMember ✭✭

this is also happening to me

• JKayJKay USMember ✭✭✭

Xamarin Software Certificate has expired.

Upon opening Xamarin Studio I am presented with the following:

• cleardemoncleardemon USMember

Update to my earlier post, downgrading to Xamarin.iOS 9.2.1.54 makes the problem go away. Keeping everything else at latest stable is fine, though. Android not affected.

• NealCulinerNealCuliner USBeta ✭✭✭

Problems getting Xamarin Studio installed, updater seems stuck on "Attaching disk image..."

P.S. There was a major issue I was working with you all on in alpha then beta with builds not including resources, I'm surprised this did not get another round in BETA to ensure that issue got resolved before going stable.

I rebooted the Mac and then was able to install.

• DaveSouleDaveSoule USMember
    edited January 2016

Restarting both the mac and PC resolved my issue so removing it.

Seems like Intellisense is broken in the latest stable of XamStudio. When I start typing something like Begin (looking for BeginInvokeOn...) I get nothing.

• BrendanZagaeskiBrendanZagaeski USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited January 2016

Thanks for the reports all. Just a reminder if you haven't filed bugs yet, please do quickly file a new quick bug report for any issue you encounter. The initial report can be as simple as copy-pasting your forum comment word-for-word into the bug description.

Having all your individual bug reports will be helpful to count duplicates, and more importantly to make sure we have a customer as an active participant on each bug report who can reproduce the problem so that the engineers can ask them any questions that arise while trying to reproduce the issue locally. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Add individual links for XamarinVS and Xamarin Studio as a temporary workaround for broken bug filing form.
    EDIT: The bug filing form is now fixed, so reverting previous edit.

@BrendanZagaeski I tried using that link but I'm getting "You must select/enter a version" in bugzilla.

edited January 2016

Update

The submission form should now work correctly for all products. Thanks for the heads-up!

Original message (excerpt)

Shoot. I'll get the team to fix that submission form for Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio (the other products should work OK).

In the mean time you can use the following links to "raw" Bugzilla bug-filing pages...

@JKay said:
    Xamarin Software Certificate has expired.

Upon opening Xamarin Studio I am presented with the following:

Thanks for the heads-up! That issue should now hopefully be resolved. Be sure to leave another message if it pops back up.

@DavidLaundav.0631 said:
    For Cycle 6, Service 1, you link to the release notes of 4.2.2.30, but instead, I'm redirect to Mono 4.2.1.
    Are there yet any official release notes I can read for 4.2.2.30?

Thanks for the catch! Updated.

@JohnDB, @BenjaminBroll, @Nuninz, it looks like that problem is likely the issue described by Bug 37730. Since that bug is currently marked as a duplicate of a non-public bug, I will file a new public bug for the issue to provide a place to track the issue's status. I will post another update on this thread with the new bug number once I have filed the new report.

• After upgrading today our iOS app no longer launches. It throws an exception saying that the Main storyboard can't be found. I reverted back to Xamarin.iOS 9.4 and now the app is working again.

• JohnDBJohnDB USMember ✭✭

@BrendanZagaeski Thanks Brendan, I look forward to getting a fix. We've had to roll back to the previous version for the time being.

edited January 2016

@JohnDB, @BenjaminBroll, @Nuninz, @TomBulatewicz I have now created a new public bug to surface the latest status and updates on this issue (from the internal bug where the engineers have been working on the issue):

Bug 38206 - "NSInvalidArgumentException Reason: Could not find a storyboard named 'Main' in bundle NSBundle", "Could not load NIB in bundle", and other missing resource problems

I have now also added this bug to the first post in thread for additional visibility because a candidate fix is underway.

• Since upgrading whenever I try to submit a build to iTunes connect i get:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
            /var/folders/cb/164vyw5s2_gg1gg_k4qgbq8c0000gn/T/C79DE840-2E78-4F91-ABA8-CC6737247904/1014620741.itmsp - Error Messages:
                ERROR ITMS-90022: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0."
                ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0."
                ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0."
                ERROR ITMS-90096: "Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - New iPhone apps and app updates submitted must support the 4-inch display on iPhone 5 and must include a launch image referenced in the Info.plist under UILaunchImages with a UILaunchImageSize value set to {320, 568}. Launch images must be PNG files and located at the top-level of your bundle, or provided within each .lproj folder if you localize your launch images. Learn more about iPhone 5 support and app launch images by reviewing the 'iOS Human Interface Guidelines' at 'https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/IconsImages/IconsImages.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006556-CH14-SW5' and the 'iOS App Programming Guide' at 'https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Conceptual/iPhoneOSProgrammingGuide/App-RelatedResources/App-RelatedResources.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40007072-CH6-SW12'."
                ERROR ITMS-90476: "Invalid Bundle. iPad Multitasking support requires launch story board file 'LaunchScreen' in bundle 'com.talkfusion.ConnectVideoChatApp'."

But all of the appropriate Image are in the Resources and so is the storyboard.

Worked before upgrade, i.e. this morning. But not after.

ToddHenderson.2793, that is most likely Bug 38206 again. In short, the resources are most likely not being copied into the final .app bundle even though they appear in the "Resources" folder in your project.

Missing resources was reported by me in ALPHA and BETA channels but never verified fixed. This is a blocker and can really screw up pushes to the App Store. I don't know why this went to STABLE and now it quite frankly should be pulled. I hope a fix is imminent. C6 was a no go for me, C6 SR1 is a go only because I know the way around this bug (clean, rebuild all, then deploy). Quality at Xamarin is becoming a great concern for me unfortunately.

edited January 2016

A candidate fix for the iOS resources issue Bug 38206 is now available and is undergoing further testing for approval to be published to the Stable channel as a hotfix. See Bug 38206, Comment 5 for a link to the candidate fix and additional details.

In case it is also informative, the Stable hotfix procedure that I initiated for this bug will automatically incur an internal post mortem to assess how an issue that was reported as a regression in a preview channel managed to slip through onto the Stable channel without setting off internal alarms.

I downloaded it and will test it now and this weekend.

• AxelCharpentierAxelCharpentier FRMember ✭✭
    edited January 2016

Since the last release (Service release 1), all the breakpoints in my PCL project are not hit, those on the iOS project are hit.... It was working perfectly with previous version.....

Note that I have this warning very often with this release : "The application needs to be rebuilt due to an inconsistency between
    the connected Mac and the local app. Please rebuild the application and try again."

Will fill a bug report if I am able to narrow this behaviour in a sample project

using VS2015 update 1

Mac OS X 10.11.2
    Xcode 7.2 (9548)
    Build 7C68

Xamarin.iOS
    Version: 9.4.1.24 (Business Edition)
    Hash: 47eb74b4
    Branch: master
    Build date: 2016-01-20 17:06:01-0500

Bug : https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=38221

• AxelCharpentier, I have the same problem but with the Android project ...

• BrianAustinBrianAustin AUMember ✭✭

it busted my rig totally. couldn't even compile a brand new project. went back to 5.10.1

ERROR [2016-01-31 18:47:28Z]: Error reading name for assembly 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\MonoTouch\v1.0\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' in framework 'MonoTouch,Version=v1.0':
    System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
    File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json.dll' ---> System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
    File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json.dll'

• OlivierAnsquerOlivierAnsquer FRUniversity ✭✭

AxelCharpentier, same problem for me. I must downgrade to previous version.

• AxelCharpentierAxelCharpentier FRMember ✭✭

@BastienSansas.9726 and @OlivierAnsquer
    The bug is confirmed (and it is huge) : https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=38240

For now downgrading is the only option.

• OlivierAnsquerOlivierAnsquer FRUniversity ✭✭

@AxelCharpentier, there is now a solution in bugzilla. Install english language pack in VS 2015 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48157) and change VS 2015 language to english. It seems to work. Strange bug...

• JKayJKay USMember ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016

anyone else getting the message to do a Xamarin iOS DocSync (Xamarin iOS Documentation Update) each time they open visual studio or is that just me?

• JoeMankeJoeManke USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Last Friday I updated XCode to 7.2 and also updated Xamarin. Since then my asset catalog resources have not been bundled on iOS, resulting in no app icons, incorrectly sized launch screens (and thus the entire app not using the full screen), and missing images throughout the app.

JoeManke, that sounds like it could again be Bug 38206. A hotfix build Xamarin.iOS 9.4.1.25 has now been published to the stable channel that includes a candidate fix for that issue. See the first post in the thread for additional details.

• BenjaminBrollBenjaminBroll DEMember ✭✭

@BrendanZagaeski , looks like the fix has worked for me - have just tested on a previously affected project and it successfully loads the project's initial XIB. Thanks for the fast response to this issue!

• JoeMankeJoeManke USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

The fix works completely on my iPhone 6 Plus. On the simulator, I'm getting my toolbar icons, but the app icon and launch image are still missing. It's enough that I can get back to work though.

• File/New Cross Plat project does NOT work for me on iOS with 9.4.1.25 (hotfix). The app crashes on start - will not run. No errors in Output.

What is the work-around that does not require downgrading (I need other fixes that are in 9.4.1)?

edited February 2016

@DavidPugmire, I have attempted to replicate that problem using both iOS simulator and iOS device, but I was not able to hit a crash. (I created the new project in Xamarin Studio using template selection shown in the attached screenshot.)

Please do file a new quick bug report for the issue you are seeing, including any details that you suspect might be unique to your computer configuration. Also be sure to attach the "iOS simulator logs" or "iOS device logs" that includes the output from the crashed app (see the KB article about version information and log files for details). Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.