SignaturePad for crossplatform

How can i use SignaturePad for all three platforms(windows,ios,android)

Answers

• AdamPAdamP AUUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

@JEMiSysSoftware - I would look at the instructions here: https://github.com/xamarin/SignaturePad

• leninmathileninmathi USMember ✭✭

@AdamP

i have implemented the signaturepad for android and ios (cross platform application). in IOS signpad screen not getting closed or not callback into xamarin.forms page (staying on signpad screen itself). any help on this?

@leninmathi - you would need to show what you are doing to close or finish the SignaturePad. I would just look at your Save or Cancel buttons that you implemented and what they do and where it is failing or not doing anything.

@AdamP

here is code snippet. from the dependency service (Operations_IOS) i am calling the SignatureController which is in Xamarin.iOS. please see the attached image, my signpad was overlapping(top) and not callback to my app.

@leninmathi - For the signature pad not showing full screen it looks like the SignatureView will most likely have some padding or margin.

As for it closing. I see that the TouchUpInside event gets called successfully. You will have to close the signature pad from that method manually.

@AdamP

thanks for your reply. i have tried to close it manually by "this.Dispose(true);" but it didn't works.