how can i pass the value of a radioButton group to another Activity?

LuisViolasLuisViolas USMember
edited January 2016 in Xamarin.Android

I want to do a questionnaire, where the user at the end can see all his answers. like 10 activities looking just like this, but in the last one i want to display all the questions and all of the user answers.

I forgot to mencion, im working with c# for Android, on Visual Studio, not Java

Can i get some help? I new to the Android stuff to

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="match_parent"> <RadioGroup android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:id="@+id/radioGroup1"> <TextView android:text="Pergunta 1" android:textAppearance="?android:attr/textAppearanceLarge" android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:id="@+id/textView1" /> <RadioButton android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:checked="true" android:text="Resposta 1" android:id="@+id/radioButton1" /> <RadioButton android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="Resposta 2" android:id="@+id/radioButton2" /> <RadioButton android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="Resposta 3" android:id="@+id/radioButton3" /> </RadioGroup> <Button android:text="Next" android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:id="@+id/NextButton" /> </LinearLayout>

Best Answer

Answers