Tiny Text Xamarin interface

Hello sorry that i'm bothering you at holiday times but i have a huge problem i have Surface Pro 4 and Windows 10 Pro on my computer and when i open Xamarin the text is sooooo small i cant work like this please help me this is a screenshot of my desktop so you could see a proof of that problem. And Yes i have the Xamarin Business license on this email account.

Tagged:

Answers

• AlessandroCaliaroAlessandroCaliaro ITMember ✭✭✭✭✭

If I remember correctly on Editor you can use Command plus or Command minus to resize text.

• It helped only for the code but everything else is tiny

• Even the x is so little i couldn't hit it at first .

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@mhutch

This seems to be the same issue as in http://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/32496/small-text-in-xamarin-studio-on-a-retina-mac-running-windows

That was from February, when it was stated the issue was being worked. Is it still being worked or is this a regression or what?

• Sorry your forum didn't help me its just showing everything small maybe its because i have Surface Pro 4 ???

• i didn't do anything i just downloaded Xamarin and it was like this but my teacher have the same Xamarin with the same version on his Macbook everything is normal

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016

@DavidBekchyan said:
    Sorry your forum didn't help me its just showing everything small maybe its because i have Surface Pro 4 ???

I was pointing out that this looks like a known bug in the system and was bringing it to the attention of Michael to see if he had any update on it. The post wasn't meant to solve your problem but to state that it had been reported before.

• O ok, but they didn't solved it . What can i do ? I need Xamarin for studying.

• Yes thats the same problem that i have

• mhutchmhutch USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Sorry, it's still being worked on. The cross-platformUI toolkit that we still use for most of the XS UI, GTK+, doesn't support Windows HiDPI so we had to add that into the UI toolkit itself, which hasn't been easy.

• Ok But Please Notify Me As Soon As The Problem Will Be Solved Thanks