iOS bundle signing tab shows blank

I have the latest Xamarin studio 5.10.1 (build 16) with latest Xcode 7.1
Irrespective of what project I open, when I go to the iOS bundle signing tab in project options, I do not see anything.
It shows up blank.

Answers

• JoeStroutJoeStrout USMember

I've got the same problem in my Mac app. Did you ever figure out what was causing this?

• Sam___DSam___D USUniversity ✭✭

+1...........

• AlexeyShikovAlexeyShikov UAMember ✭✭

I have the same issue after VS for Mac update (tried stable and beta channels and the result is the same - blank page). Any help?

• JGoldbergerJGoldberger USXamarin Team, University Xamurai

I think you may be hitting known issue in the latest Visual Studio for Mac. The bug report is internal but the issue occurs if Xamarin.Mac is not installed. Can you try installing Xamarin.Mac and see if you can workaround the issue?

You can download Xam.Mac from your Xamarin account downloads page: https://store.xamarin.com/account/my/subscription/downloads#all-versions

• RAM237RAM237 RUMember

Thank you very much @JGoldberger , that was it!
    I have spent an hour or so trying to understand WHY )))
    I'm using Visual Studio on Mac and to install missing macOS component needed just to launch the VisualStudioInstaller.dmg once again and it automatically detected that macOS is missing only, the installation itself took one click and several seconds. Right after that the "iOS Bundle Signing" tab was populated properly.

• sudhir.9350sudhir.9350 INUniversity ✭✭

Had same issue and installing Xam.Mac resolved that. Thanks @JGoldberger