Overload Tilemap editor ?

I facing with issue about tilemap in my game, when i created .tmx file and use, screen is black, i can't see any tile.
But when i tried with .tmx file from xamarin tutorial, everything work fine.
So How do u solve this problem?
Below is file tmx(sry i can't upload tmx flie, so i change extension is .png), project structure.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• kjpou1kjpou1 LUMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Opening the test.tmx file it is telling me that it can not load the cityTiles_000.png backing files.

Looking at the actual xml file itself:

<tileset firstgid="1" name="Build" tilewidth="133" tileheight="133" tilecount="128">
          <tile id="0">
           <image width="132" height="104" source="isometricCity/PNG/cityTiles_000.png"/>
          </tile>

The source path may be off. You have it under "tilemaps/isometricCity/PNG/cityTiles_000.png" but the source says look in "isometricCity/PNG/cityTiles_000.png" so that may be why it is not showing anything because it can not find the backing images. Just a guess as we would need the full images to be able to load in Tiled to be sure.

Here is the source of one of our tilemaps:

https://github.com/mono/CocosSharp/blob/master/tests/testsContent/TileMaps/desert-palace.tmx

<image source="desert-palace-tiles.png" width="128" height="128"/>

• hoangphuchoangphuc VNMember

so how can i use image with relative path? every path i try is not working..because i want use each image in folder instead of spritesheet to draw tile map.