Google Cloud Messaging iOS C# Bindings Library Linking Error (Sqlite3)

jeppelajeppela USMember

Has anyone got the Google Clod Messaging component for iOS to work?
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Xamarin.Google.iOS.GoogleCloudMessaging/

I cannot build my project after the GCM component has been added. The added package is 'Xamarin.Google.iOS.GoogleCloudMessaging' NuGet package v.1.0.3, but when I build my project after adding this, it fails on some linking errors:

MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_errmsg. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_bind_int64. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_column_int64. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_bind_double. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_column_double. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_column_bytes. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_open_v2. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_prepare_v2. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_exec. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_column_type. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_close. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. MTOUCH: error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: _sqlite3_column_count. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in.
It seems that sqlite3 is missing.

The dependencies below are added correct, and I have tried to include System.Data and Mono.Data.Sqlite too, but it does not help.
Xamarin.Google.iOS.Core (≥ 1.1.0.0)
Xamarin.Google.iOS.InstanceID (≥ 1.0.0.0)

If anyone has got it to work and/or has seen this error, then please share - it's much appreciated.