Lots of warnings after submiting into appstore

apdev4mapdev4m CZMember ✭✭

Hello,

we just uploaded our updated app (migrated to unified api) to appstore and we received lots of warnings afterwards:

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-1FA54F6CC5E7EFCC.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-1FA54F6CC5E7EFCC.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-432BD958F8FAE011.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-432BD958F8FAE011.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-9BDB4884E08F3DE6.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-9BDB4884E08F3DE6.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-ECFA917D830E8ED8.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-ECFA917D830E8ED8.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AutomobileBrandVC-DFC594920D6F48D6.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/AutomobileBrandVC-DFC594920D6F48D6.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/SettingsViewController-80E19EC7DD05DEE8.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/SettingsViewController-80E19EC7DD05DEE8.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/SettingsViewController-8201DB2F469C1C8.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/SettingsViewController-8201DB2F469C1C8.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/SettingsViewController-A7CD4765213DD4E4.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/SettingsViewController-A7CD4765213DD4E4.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/TehnicalControlVC-3F1B406D81409DE1.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/TehnicalControlVC-3F1B406D81409DE1.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/UAMKViewController-AB55689076BE92D6.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/UAMKViewController-AB55689076BE92D6.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/UAMKViewController-F35778A0C6CE71D1.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/UAMKViewController-F35778A0C6CE71D1.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/VINcodeVC-9E6A0BEE01E6F4CB.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/VINcodeVC-9E6A0BEE01E6F4CB.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/firstTimeVC-B2274801D0C998EB.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/firstTimeVC-B2274801D0C998EB.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/highwayStickerVC-4CC0B773EABF1EEC.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/highwayStickerVC-4CC0B773EABF1EEC.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/selectCityVC-1F4C32DCAA19E1D9.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/selectCityVC-1F4C32DCAA19E1D9.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/selectFuelVC-F9935829B59B95ED.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/selectFuelVC-F9935829B59B95ED.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/tiresVC-7A8478EF5C1E29EA.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK.build/Objects-normal/i386/tiresVC-7A8478EF5C1E29EA.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK_iOS.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK_iOS.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-11DA2EC0965194E3.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

Missing load commands - The executable at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK_iOS.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK_iOS.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-11DA2EC0965194E3.o' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.

Invalid Segment Alignment - The app binary at '/Payload/UAMK.app/build/UAMK_iOS.build/MonoTouch-iphonesimulator/UAMK_iOS.build/Objects-normal/i386/AppDelegate-40D3740673A2F6E7.o' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.

...and so on...

Does anyone met something similar? Is there a way to build appstore build more correctly?

Thank you.