Issue facing with PopupLayout provided with XLabs.Forms.Controls

My popup is coming up in both android and windows. But when I try to use it for IOS it is blocking all the click events of the layout here is my code.

I am creating an instance

PopupLayout _PopUpLayout = new PopupLayout();

I am now using it inside the page constructor, salesreggrid is the top grid in the content page.
PopUpLayout.Content = SalesRegistrationGrid;
Content = _PopUpLayout;

Looks quite working on both android and Windows but blocking all the buttonevent click inside SalesRegistrationGrid in Ios.
Cant figure out the reason behind that.

I am providing you a link where they have used the same approach for popuplayout

matrixguide.ch/Datenablage/diverses/How_to_Implement_XLabs_PopUp_Control.pdf

Do you want to ask the question in different thread?

• Maharshi.5212Maharshi.5212 USMember ✭✭

I hope somebody can help me in that?

Is there anyone that can help me in that? It Is Urgent

Wow no answer yet ??????

• FilipLarssonFilipLarsson SEMember ✭✭

I'm having the same problem. It works if I have a button that will fire the popup, but not the popup is auto-shown when entering the view.

:neutral:

• FilipLarssonFilipLarsson SEMember ✭✭

I managed to solve it pretty ugly :smiley:

With a little help from web development hacks, I remembered that sometimes you add a delay of 1 ms.

if (Device.OS == TargetPlatform.iOS) {
    waitiOS ();
    } else {
    showPopUp ();
    }

async void waitiOS(){
    await Task.Delay(1);
    showPopUp ();
    }

Well never mind I have asked Xamarin support team and they have given me a project. I have used that.
    That popuplayout is useless in iOS.

• AndreasMReiffAndreasMReiff DKUniversity ✭✭

Hey plz answer!

I have created my own popuplayout enjoy. This has been done for android Please reply it works for ios also or not.
    It looks quite easy. Create one common layout and share that between your page and view. Like an absolutelayout in your page and put the content of the page to that. the view that you want to add as a popup should also be created in the mainpage and made as the children of the absolutelayout.
    once done add the layout for each popup event. popup will come .
    Maybe in ios you might have to add a taskdelay as mentioned earlier in the post.

One thing i want to use is popup animation lets see whether i can work on it or somebody can help me in that.