IOS Sign And Distribute error: Publishing Failed

DarrenMcGrath86DarrenMcGrath86 GBMember ✭✭
edited November 2015 in Cross Platform with Xamarin

I am trying to publish my ios app to iTunes Connect from a Xamarin Forms application and I keep getting these 2 errors

"Could not upload Debug symbols
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: apiKey"

"Failed to Create IPA archive. See build Output for details"

The application works fine when deployed directly to my iphone.. Anyone else had this issue?

Cheers! D

Best Answer

Answers

• DarrenMcGrath86DarrenMcGrath86 GBMember ✭✭

Hi Gerald and thanks for the quick response.

You are right It was to do with Insights however it was on a project that was not supposed to be using Insights, I think xamarin added it with an update package,

I got around the first issue by adding an API key in insights panel in the IOS options but the second issue remained a mystery.

I was able to solve both issues by creating a new project with insights deselected and copied all of my code over with out any changes.

Thanks again Gerald

• AlessandroCaliaroAlessandroCaliaro ITMember ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the same problem. There is a solution for this? I would like to use insight...

• AlessandroCaliaroAlessandroCaliaro ITMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Ops NO! I would not use Insight in this project (it's another the project with insight ;))

and I don't know why it speak about insight. I have not enabled insight and I have not DLL for insight.
    I am using a 1.5.0 version of Xamarin Forms.

I only see (when I press Archieve for publishing and select "Ad Hoc") this text

Insight: dSYMs have not been uploaded