Writing the least amount of different source codes for a mobile app + web site

YonatanNYonatanN ILMember

Hi all,

I want to create an application which will need a website as well.
What I'm looking for is how to make as few different source codes as possible. My definition for a "source code" is a code for a single platform/service.
What needs to be done is as follows:

1) Mobile app - there's a need for: iOS version, Android version, Windows phone version, web service, database.
2) Website - client and server side, database.

My priorities are from highest to lowest:

1) As few source codes as possible.
2) Fastest learning curve as possible for my knowledge (will be described next)
3) Cheapest.

My knowledge: C#, Java, Native Android, a bit of Spring, a bit of PHP, a bit of MySQL.

If there's a need to learn some technologies - for example ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Javascript - I'll do it. I heard you can somehow create a web site and then turn it into a cross platform mobile application like PhoneGap or Ionic, which means you might be able to get a single source code for everything - is it true?

What do you think is the best option in my case?

• YonatanNYonatanN ILMember

From a little research I made, I've decided it would be probably easier to build the website first and then convert it to a mobile application.
    So what I'm searching for is a way to easily create a website which will later can be easily converted to an application. Since I don't come from the web developing world, I want to first get recommendations of the best technologies for my purpose and just learn them alone.

Things I was already suggested and wanted to get your opinion:
    1) Using something called MobileUi

2) Using wordpress for building the website and then convert it to an app using phonegap.

3) Using BootStrap.

I was told that with either case, the server side language doesn't really matter (I prefer Java Spring or ASP.NET) and that they could be used as a web service for the application later.

Got an opinion?