Java Binding Library native Thumbnailator Lib Xamarin Android

VetaLioSTVVetaLioSTV ✭✭USMember ✭✭

i'm trying to add into my project this [lib][1].
So i've added Java Binding Library to my Xamarin.Android project and after compile,i've got some problems.
Tried to resolve by my self and didn't get a luck.
So now remains two errors:

obj/Debug/generated/src/Net.Coobird.Thumbnailator.Tasks.FileThumbnailTask.cs(47,47):
Error CS0115:
`Net.Coobird.Thumbnailator.Tasks.FileThumbnailTask.Source' is marked
as an override but no suitable property found to override (CS0115)
(ThumbnailLib)

and

obj/Debug/generated/src/Net.Coobird.Thumbnailator.Tasks.SourceSinkThumbnailTask.cs(51,51):
Error CS0115:
`Net.Coobird.Thumbnailator.Tasks.SourceSinkThumbnailTask.InvokeDestination()'
is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override
(CS0115) (ThumbnailLib)

Dont understand why that happens.
Here is my metadata.xml:

<metadata>

<attr
path="/api/package[@name='net.coobird.thumbnailator.tasks']/class[@name='StreamThumbnailTask']/method[@name='getSource' and count(parameter)=0]" name="propertyName"
>
</attr>
<attr
path="/api/package[@name='net.coobird.thumbnailator.tasks']/class[@name='FileThumbnailTask']/method[@name='getDestination' and count(parameter)=0]" name="managedName"
>
Destination 
</attr>
<attr
path="/api/package[@name='net.coobird.thumbnailator.tasks']/class[@name='StreamThumbnailTask']/method[@name='getDestination' and count(parameter)=0]" name="propertyName">
</attr>
<attr 
path="/api/package[@name='net.coobird.thumbnailator.tasks']/class[@name='SourceSinkThumbnailTask']/method[@name='getDestination' and count(parameter)=0]" name="managedName">
Destination
</attr>
<attr
path="/api/package[@name='net.coobird.thumbnailator.tasks']/class[@name='SourceSinkThumbnailTask']/method[@name='getSource' and count(parameter)=0]" name="propertyName">
Source</attr>
<attr
path="/api/package[@name='net.coobird.thumbnailator.tasks']/class[@name='SourceSinkThumbnailTask']/method[@name='getDestination' and count(parameter)=0]" name="managedName">
Destination</attr>
</metadata>  

What i'm doing wrong?
Thanks!

[1]: https://github.com/coobird/thumbnailatorJava Binding Library native Thumbnailator Lib Xamarin Android

Answers

• la.tanblala.tanbla ✭✭ USMember ✭✭

I don't know what your generated code looks like or what the Java library looks like. However I'd probably guess and say that your error is caused either by a naming difference or a type mismatch. If you still need help with this please post the source code where the errors are happening in Net.Coobird.Thumbnailator.Tasks.FileThumbnailTask.cs and Net.Coobird.Thumbnailator.Tasks.SourceSinkThumbnailTask.cs as well as the source code for the classes they inherit from.