Problem with creating a new binding library

Hi,

I'm trying to create a binding for mood stocks augmented reality library. I've hit a problem though with the binding which I'm not sure on how to fix.

The error is that you cannot compare an int to System.Type.

This is fair enough - question is how do I fix this bug?

The sort of method that is throwing the issue is like this

public virtual unsafe string Value
        {
            // Metadata.xml XPath method reference: path="/api/package[@name='com.moodstocks.android']/class[@name='Result']/method[@name='getValue' and count(parameter)=0]"
            [Register ("getValue", "()Ljava/lang/String;", "GetGetValueHandler")]
            get
            {
                if (id_getValue == IntPtr.Zero)
                    id_getValue = JNIEnv.GetMethodID(class_ref, "getValue", "()Ljava/lang/String;");
                try
                {

if (GetType() == ThresholdType)
                        return JNIEnv.GetString(JNIEnv.CallObjectMethod(Handle, id_getValue), JniHandleOwnership.TransferLocalRef);
                    else
                        return JNIEnv.GetString(JNIEnv.CallNonvirtualObjectMethod(Handle, ThresholdClass, JNIEnv.GetMethodID(ThresholdClass, "getValue", "()Ljava/lang/String;")), JniHandleOwnership.TransferLocalRef);
                }
                finally
                {
                }
            }
        }

And the definition for ThresholdType is

protected override global::System.Type ThresholdType
        {
            get { return typeof(Result); }
        }

protected Result(IntPtr javaReference, JniHandleOwnership transfer)
            : base(javaReference, transfer)
        {
        }

Thanks

PFJ

Tagged:

• PaulJohnson.0531PaulJohnson.0531 GBMember ✭✭

I've managed to get the bindings to build with the following meta info

<metadata>
        <attr path="/api/package[@name='com.moodstocks.android.camera']/class[@name='CameraFrame']/constructor[@name='CameraFrame' and count(parameter)=4 and parameter[1][@type='com.moodstocks.android.camera.CameraFrame.ReleaseListener'] and parameter[2][@type='byte[]'] and parameter[3][@type='com.moodstocks.android.camera.Size'] and parameter[4][@type='int']]" name="visibility">public</attr>
        <attr path="/api/package[@name='com.moodstocks.android']/class[@name='Result']/method[@name='getType' and count(parameter)=0]" name="managedName">GetObjType</attr>
    </metadata>

Problem is that when I come to build I'm getting the two interfaces the above metadata fixes are defined as protected.

Any clues as to solving this as it looks like something isn't binding correctly.