Welcome to the Component Store forum

Thanks for stopping by the Xamarin Component Store forum.

We provide a venue for:

• Questions and answers about specific components, and the Component Store in general.
  • Discussing the packaging and publishing of components.
  • Engaging with the Xamarin Component Store team.

You're welcome to discuss component suggestions and bugs here, but to ensure that they get tracked properly, please use:

• FredericTorresFredericTorres USMember, Beta

I bought the component 'Black Leather Theme'

Issue when I apply the 'Black Leather Theme' for Xamarin on my app (iPhone 5. iOS 7.x.)

The back button of my dialogs does not display correctly.

Every time I push a view, I expect to see in the top left corner the name of
    the parent dialog title as back button.

When the theme is applied

• some time nothing is displayed
    • some time a weird triangle.

When the theme is not apply the same code works as expected.

mister tope from appdesignvault.com, said to me

Unfortunately, we are not responsible for supporting the Xamarin templates. They licensed the designs from us and they ported it to C#. You will probably need to get in touch with Xamarin if you have issues.

Can you help me?

• FredericTorresFredericTorres USMember, Beta

I bought the component 'Black Leather Theme'

Issue when I apply the 'Black Leather Theme' for Xamarin on my app (iPhone 5. iOS 7.x.)

The back button of my dialogs does not display correctly.

Every time I push a view, I expect to see in the top left corner the name of
    the parent dialog title as back button.

When the theme is applied

• some time nothing is displayed
    • some time a weird triangle.

When the theme is not apply the same code works as expected.

mister tope from appdesignvault.com, said to me

Unfortunately, we are not responsible for supporting the Xamarin templates. They licensed the designs from us and they ported it to C#. You will probably need to get in touch with Xamarin if you have issues.

Can you help me?

• MichaelDixonMichaelDixon USMember

I'm new to Xamarin. I'm using it on windows via visual studio.

I'm trying to use dialogue fragments and research has shown me that I need to download the component "android support library v4" but it no longer appears to be in the store. Is there a more up to date version?

Also I've downloaded a few other support libraries i.e. "v7 AppCompat" and they're listed under components in solutions explorer but have "(incomplete)" next to them and no additional references have appeared.

Could you please advise on this issue or provide a link to some decent documentation?

Thanks.

• SHAKTIMANSHAKTIMAN INMember ✭✭

I am trying to install Auth0 component in visual studio from component store but when i tap on the component then that component gets open for frequency of second and after that it comes on the component store. In that frequency of seconds i am not able to add the component in the app.
    If anyone has any idea then please help me .

Thanks.