beta-reports-active

Hi!

I'm trying to build an ad-hoc and store version of the iOS app for iOS9, but I get this error:
error MT1019: Your application has entitlements not supported by your current provisioning profile and could not be installed on the device 'Test iPad'.
Please check the iOS Device Log for more detailed information (error: 0xe8008016).

In the device log I see:
misagent[125] : attempt to install invalid profile: 0xe8008012
installd[46] : 0x16e12f000 -[MIInstallableBundle _installEmbeddedProfileInBundle:]: Could not install embedded profile: 0xe8008012 (This provisioning profile cannot be installed on this
installd[46] : SecTrustEvaluate [leaf IssuerCommonName SubjectCommonName]
installd[46] : entitlement 'beta-reports-active' has value not permitted by provisioning profile 'iOS AdHoc Distribution'
installd[46] : 0x16e12f000 +[MICodeSigningVerifier _validateSignatureAndCopyInfoForURL:withOptions:error:]: 142: Failed to verify code signature of /(--cut--) : 0xe8008016 (The executable was signed with invalid entitlements.)

I remove all the provisioning profiles and regenerated them. But still the same issue.
Also removed the entitilements.plist from the project, cleaned the solution and rebuild. Same problem.

Help much appreciated!

Answers

• KeenOnAppsKeenOnApps NLMember ✭✭

Solution: download regenerated provisioning profiles, empty entitlements.plist and build for adhoc and store and don't try to install store version on device :smile:

• I've been trying to resolve the same issue. In my case, I'm trying to duplicate a crash found by the app store reviewers but I haven't been able to get it to happen. Wanting to test the release build but I can't since I can't get it to install on my phone. I've tried regenerated provision profiles, modifying entitlements, etc, but no joy. And no response yet from Xamarin support.