'TYPE' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced...

Hi,
I am trying to followed this guide/blog about networking but I keep bumping into problems. One is that I get an error requiring me to add a reference to an assembly:

The type 'Nullable<>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

I tried creating a new solution (using VS 2015) of the template "Blank App (Native Shared)" so everything should be set up correctly initially. Then I added the two NuGet packages Fusillade and ModernHttpClient.

The below sample is produces the error on RateLimitedHttpMessageHandler

namespace TestApp
{
    public class MyClass
    {
        public MyClass ()
        {
            var m = new Fusillade.RateLimitedHttpMessageHandler(new ModernHttpClient.NativeMessageHandler(), Fusillade.Priority.Background);
        }
    }
}

Adding the NuGet package System.Runtime does not change anything. Am I missing something?

Answers

• CasperSrensenCasperSrensen DKMember

I just installed an updated .NET Framework Developer Pack and added a manual reference to the System.Runtime.dll in both my Android and iOS project. I seems to have solved the issue so far.

• CasperSrensenCasperSrensen DKMember

I just installed an updated .NET Framework Developer Pack and added a manual reference to the System.Runtime.dll in both my Android and iOS project. I seems to have solved the issue so far.