Aug 29, 2015 - Nashville, TN - Music City Code conference - Making Mobile Click...

chris_riesgochris_riesgo USUniversity ✭✭✭

http://www.musiccitycode.com/schedule/making-mobile-click

I'm excited to announce that I'll be speaking at the #MusicCityCode conference on Aug 29th in Nashville, TN! I'll be giving an intro to Xamarin mobile development talk - sharing my passion for Xamarin mobile development as well as lessons learned. I'd love for you to attend and drop by to say hi!

Abstract:

Making Mobile Click...

Orchestrating a mobile strategy for new app development is tough. Why not use your C# skills to get all the major players in sync? Xamarin makes building cross-platform mobile apps easier and fun! This is an introductory session on cross-platform mobile app development with Xamarin using C#. You'll learn the basics of Xamarin and why it's a great fit instead of native development. You'll also learn best-practices and code-sharing strategies for building your own Xamarin apps. Whether you are a .NET developer interested in mobile app development, or just curious to learn more, this is one talk you won't want to miss!